My parish helps me connect with a local Catholic community by:
- making me feel welcomed and accepted
- offering vibrant and engaging Sunday Masses
- offering music that deepens my desire to participate more fully in the Sunday liturgy
- preaching and homilies that connect my faith with my everyday life.
St. Paul exhibits care to members of our community through charitable work and donations.
St. Paul makes information about the parish easy for me to find (via bulletin, web, email)
I have adequate support from my parish to help my child(ren) grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ
How often do I:
- have individual/communal prayer time with God?
- receive Sacraments?
- go for a retreat, spiritual direction, and parish social event?